Sunday, March 4, 2012

Thoughts about the K-On S3 Manga

So, if you've been checking out the S3 manga of K-On!!! I might as well share my thoughts to you guys

Hmmm, if you're a frequent reader of this page, you already know that I'm an avid fan of the K-On series like a kid staring at a toy at the other side of the glass window.

So my thoughts are these:
1.How the hell are you going to balance that much characters?!
-I mean you got the original 5 characters from S1 and S2 but somehow along the road, kakifly decided to add more characters to the cast.And so we've got about 15 MAIN CHARACTERS...

I don't know if things will get somewhat clusterfucked later in the series but I think worrying about tons of main characters isn't really a big deal in an anime such as this since it's an SOL genre manga most likely you don't need to worry about PLOT.And if I remember correctly I think that Angel Beats had 19 (I added the band that Yui joined) main characters.(I guess not all of them were main characters...)

2.Will this get an anime version??....
-Somehow I get the feeling that the Anime version of season 3 will never have that big bang that K-On 1 and 2 had.I mean K-On was already done but I guess the 3rd season is clearly aimed for the fans of K-On who really want to tune in.



Somewhere my little reviewer voice is telling me to hate the 3rd season because it's completely irrelevant now but like what I said it's clearly aimed for the fans, where I'm one of those FANS.

3.New songs?...
-I definitely want harder one's next time and also when the manga is sometimes showing the characters playing it's really dull.I suppose this is one of the reasons to make an anime version of the 3rd seasons.I just want to see them play instruments again.

4.What's gonna be the REAL END and what's gonna be the ending for this season.
-Ooh, I remembered that I hated anime's that doesn't consider it's appropriate length and the only way to escape that rule if every episode you make is GOOD, entertaining to watch, makes you want to dig for more with that thought in mind I said to myself "SCREW IT, LETS JUST SEE WHAT THEY CAN DO WITH THIS 3RD SEASON"

Anyway, I'm gonna ask.After this season is this the end?...If yes then GOOD.If no then you better pray that the fourth season is DECENT ENOUGH.Also what's the ending for this 3rd season? another tearjerker?...
Unless they tried to build up that tearjerker up to that moment then it's acceptable but if they just decided to slap it in there without pacing to the actual tearjerker moment then you can jump a hundred thousand feet in the air and land ass first to a garden of roses WITH THORNS...

Anyway here's one snapshot of Sawako being the epic character that she is.

Well guys that's all for now
Bye-Nee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow

Be Sure To Follow So That You Can Be Updated On The New Stuff That's Going On Here.