Monday, March 26, 2012

Anime fans and Anime's these days (Rant #7)

Okay,let me just explain to you the difference between the "Fan" and the "Fanboy slash Fangirl" before I go on with this.

Fan = Just a simple fan of something, can accept criticism and can accept the opinion of other people and most importantly, they don't become instant assholes when you say bad things to the things they like.

Fangirl/Fanboy = The dicks/cunts of the fandom world.They wont accept criticism and cannot accept the opinion of other people and they most likely just evolved from dick to dickhead and from cunt to meta-cunt.
(Reader discretion is advised.....)

Now, As I see the usual forums and the usual stuff in the real world.I saw that many people won't really know a good anime if it didn't bit them in the ASS.But the only forum exempted from this is crunchyroll, because people there actually KNOW a good anime without being a fangirl/fanboy.

Let me first tell you a story and most likely some of you know this already but I hate the mainstream anime media.Not all of it but the four big names in the mainstream anime media.These four are Naruto, Fairytail, One Piece, and Bleach.Yes, I hate those and I know some of you are already saying this "aren't you also being a fangirl by hating and not accepting ANYTHING from the mainstream media?"

Actually, no I'm not being one of those and here's the story.I watched Bleach, One Piece, Naruto and Fairy Tail and I was being a blind fan of it, I didn't consider anything just all the action and the screwed up story is always sliding away because I didn't give a shit anyway about the story when I wasn't serious about it.So after days and days and countless episodes I watched.A big fat realization comes falling down from the ceiling of my house down to my head, smothering my face with it.

"I'm watching the same fight scene over and over again and I'm also watching the same motherfucking filler over and over again" Okay, not exactly over and over but you get my point when I say "Same" and I meant by same is "Usual".Yes it looks like 90% of the solution of the characters there is to FIGHT the guy, when there is a more simpler way of dealing with shit.Of course who I would not forget the screwed up story telling that the mainstream anime has and also let me tell you a story about that argument I had with a FairyTard who obliviously says that Fairy Tail actually has good story telling.

He said that Fairy Tail actually had ended, but there are many more stories to tell and many more things to see.

Do you see the problem with that plot wise??     (Seriously, I hope you do)



It doesn't need to be there.If you have to end a fucking story and so that you don't have to tell more stories make sure you cover that shit up until you reach the END.But doing that with these mainstream dipshit anime creators are just impossible.They tend to make FILLERS whenever they want, Thanks Naruto, I was about to get interested but you fucking blew it to shreds.But to the usual fangirl/fanboy they would say that this is actually a part of the fucking STORY and it should be FUCKING EXPLAINED.

Do you see the problem here fanboys and fangirls??

I don't fucking give a shit, I don't care if Lucy Heartfillia drops to a fucking coma.You don't have to center the whole fucking episode on her being cured of her coma, you can just say that "Lucy is in a coma" and continue on with the freaking show.Now I hope that you realized that, you Fanboys and Fangirls.

Anyway, let's talk about the actual ANIME's.

I don't know if the writers and animators get the concept of "Appropriate length".They just want to make episode after episode and just continue on and I freaking kick that guy who's making the episodes and when he wakes up, without me realizing.He made about 1 billion episodes in his freaking sleep.

Seriously, If you want to make shit interesting, maybe you lay off with the action for once and care to actually ELABORATE the freaking shit that needs to be ELABORATED instead of running in there guns blazing and not giving a shit if you shot an innocent civilian or not.The problem is that these people just go ahead and they just actually GO.But of course those people who didn't get bit in the ass by the "GOOD ANIME'S" don't realize this because they are impenetrable, they just want to watch the freaking action without knowing whatever it is that they are fucking fighting for.
                     
                                (I know, not all people are like this but MOST OF THEM DO)

And next one, the Bishounen anime lovers.I pointed this shit out once and I will fucking point it out again.

Okay, I know that's the artwork working, but when I say artwork.What they see actually is the fucking faces of the characters and I swear to Haruhi, Edward-Fucking-Elric looks better than these gay-ass characters.
What I learned from most of the viewers is that, they fucking squeal whenever they see a GOOD LOOKING CHARACTER and most of all, they don't give a shit about whats happening in there, they just look at the character.You can put that character in the same room with another gay-ass character and they can have gay intercourse but these people won't give a shit.They will obviously look only at the character and they will be oblivious to the freaking scene whatsoever.

"Vampire Knight is SHIT". That's what I will say when people ask me about that anime.I seriously hope that freaking fanboys and fangirls will change and may haruhi forbid that these kinds of fans won't evolve into another hideous beast of the fandom kingdom.

Well that concludes this rant.
Bye-Nee


5 comments:

  1. Why are you so angry? Why can't people just like the anime that they like? It's the same as games, music, books, tv shows in general. People like what they like and why do you have to get so upset about it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because how will people know that some things should be REMOVED.If someone doesn't write about it no one will know.

      Delete
    2. i can't read your article properly xD

      Delete
  2. well for ur information... all of us have different taste! u're just a fucking bitch who likes to complaint and why do u have to tell this to us? oh and yeah bitch, u're not a real anime lover if you didnt know it yet.... and didn't u know, the authors of that 4 animes are trying their best? well i think u don't appreciate that coz u're a retard XP and too idiot to know it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your grammar, and NO.I won't watch that crappy show because it was made by some of the GREATEST.Well tell me when the anime learns to fucking know how to write a story on a MEDIUM LENGTH, NOT ON GREAT PROPORTIONS and wow? you're telling me that I'm not an anime lover? I'm willing to bet that you only watched the mainstream media, LIKE WHAT I SAID IN THE RANT.Go back and tell me that when you watched anime since your childhood bitch.

    Of course I'm not retarded and I'm definitely not too retarded to know that.Because you guys are blatantly following these kinds of anime's without even NOTICING SHIT because your eyes are too fascinated while watching your IDIOTIC, JUVENILE, STUPID, USUAL, SHITTY FUCKING ANIME'S.How about you learn to understand and rant again or your just another fanboy who doesn't think.

    ReplyDelete

Follow

Be Sure To Follow So That You Can Be Updated On The New Stuff That's Going On Here.