Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Anime News:Spring 2012 Anime's

So if you checked out the spring 2012 poster, I gotta guess that you saw that Korezom S2 and that one with A-Channel releasing an OVA.

Oh god, I wish that OVA is good, so good that it will change my opinion towards that sucky anime.
Ugh, and here's that list for those OVA's, OAD's and specials coming in this spring 2012.


So, it looks like C3-C-Cube has an unaired episode up in their sleeves and so is Mirai Nikki.Also an Fate/Zero has an extra Ep.

And here's the theatrical releases.Gotta check out the Detective Conan Movie and Strike Witches Movie.


I won't really post the oncoming anime's so you might as well check this website and scroll it down.
Yeah, click on the spring 2012 pic and check for the oncoming anime's
(http://www.animefushigi.com/)
Well I'll be checking these anime's first and I guess I'll be checking the other ones too.They might be good.
1.Korezom S2
2.Hyouka
3.Sankarea
4.Natsuiro No Kiseki
5.Haiyore Nyaruko-San
6.Acchi Kocchi
7.Medaka Box
8.Accel World
9.Koi Ken
10.Upotte!!
11.Shining Hearts ~Shiawase No Pan~

And that will be added to my enormous list of anime's to watch
Guys, that's all for now..
Bye-Nee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow

Be Sure To Follow So That You Can Be Updated On The New Stuff That's Going On Here.