Friday, March 16, 2012

Anime News: Strike Witches The Movie

So, The movie of Strike Witches is just currently being released on japan...
*Cricket Noise*

I guess it's a matter of time before the DVD's are going to be released.
Also it's matter of time before the fans become enraged when the DVD's come in late, I'm sure it will come in LATE, 99% Sure..

Anyways I've been receiving e-mails asking for a review of Madoka Magica and also another review on the SW: The Movie.I guess I'll be doing both of those but SW: The Movie review can wait.

I guess I'll be listening to those thousand bleating lambs that are asking for Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica to be reviewed.Just hope it's not a bad anime or I'm going to kick every fanboys's ass when they shout out the name HOMURA and MADOKA..With the exception of course of Mami.

Well I hope the torrents of SW:The Movie come in first just to have both DVD and a file of it on the PC..

Here are some unrelated and somewhat related pictures



This is for those Lucky Star and Strike Witches fans...




That's all for now people
Bye-Nee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow

Be Sure To Follow So That You Can Be Updated On The New Stuff That's Going On Here.