Thursday, March 22, 2012

Skills and Talents (Rant #6)

Now, I'm guessing some of you had that moment where someone does shit better than you.But you did your shit longer than that guy.

So basically what am I saying here is....HOW THE FUCK DID HE IT LEARN SO FAST?...
Like me, I just watched that kid Sungha Jung on the net, and he did canon rock so easy.Okay this one is quite invalid, he plays acoustic early on when he was a kid and I played the electric when I was in 2nd year high school.

Now, I don't know if this is jealousy or what.But I bet it is JEALOUSY.It's really annoying when you were learning shit longer than the guy and you can't still do it while the guy can do it flawlessly.Now the only thing I have is I'm good at drawing, but fuck that.I would like to be better at the guitar too! That kid can do arpeggios and shit now.Even I can't still do that.So screw it.It really gets to me, like I was practicing to play that particular song and I've been practicing that song in a very long time now, it has a simple arpeggio on the intro of it.Guess what?

I STILL CAN'T FUCKING DO IT.

I don't know why, but this must be something with my hands being a prick and never let me be like SLASH for a few BRIEF moments.I know it takes practice like always, but the road to that certain place is like freaking traveling the entire world.Seriously I've been practicing and I still can't do all of IT.It really gets to me when you realize that you've been wasting about 5 hours on a single part of that song (either that SOLO or that HARD INTRO) well, like what AC/DC said...It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll.Now back to the problem.How does one muster up freaking patience for that or another video from that kid Sungha Jung and I'm gonna kill him.

I may not look like it but, whenever I watch these guitarist on youtube and Sungha Jung, I get really jealous of these guys.Sungha Jung said that he didn't have any tutors teaching him, I don't really know about these youtube guys if they had any tutors with them but whenever they start playing that guitar, holy fuck does my jaw drop.I guess the almighty Haruhi Suzumiya just likes kicking me in the groin.*Sigh*

Well, I might as well just keep on practicing because there is no other way.I just needed to blow off some steam.

Bye-Nee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow

Be Sure To Follow So That You Can Be Updated On The New Stuff That's Going On Here.