Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Lady Gaga's Concert (Rant #10)

So, I've heard that in the Philippines the religious nuts over there are running around rallying, just to make lady gaga's concert stop because of how the messages from the songs are full of anti-christian messages and their claiming that the country is going to be sinned when she comes to the PH.

Okay, first of all... I'm not judging over here but every other country in this world has already sinned A LOT.
There are no exceptions, you're religious belief makes you guys look like IDIOTS.

Do you see how irrational that was? (to make shit clear, I am certainly not supporting lady gaga, I am simply pointing out the stupidity in this particular news)
Let's point out how the religious nuts said things about this particular person.
They said that she would bring a tide of filth and sin into PH, may I point out that whether or not she does this concert people already sinned before she was even born in this fucked up world of ours, let's say that she does this concert and do you expect that after one day or even a few hours after the concert would you expect to people to become rampant idiots doing sinful crap?..  NO!

Whether or not she does this concert people won't change. I would just wish that these irrational idiots (religious people) would become a more rational kind of people, but if they would be rationalized people I'm betting they won't even be religious, because believing in one is irrational already. Otherwise there won't be religious people if they are rational.


=.=" If they would just stop and think, I wouldn't even waste time to make this rant, but since I have heard of their stupid doings, I will make a REASONABLE and RATIONALIZED rant. Which religious people cannot do because of how zealous of a believer they are. Fucking idiots running around...

Okay, may I point out that I'm not saying that the people in PH are stupid I'm talking about how religious people as a WHOLE are IDIOTS, meaning all of those people who are religiously-IDIOTIC.

And lady gaga's songs suck anyway, only people with bad taste in music would listen to them...

Well, that's all for this rant
Bye-Nee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow

Be Sure To Follow So That You Can Be Updated On The New Stuff That's Going On Here.