Monday, May 14, 2012

ETC Post #1 : Dr.Gregory House M.D on the subject of RELIGION!


Now, if you're an avid reader of this... How should I put it... OTAKU WASTELAND.. You would know that I myself don't believe in god, because I settle with logical answer but some of us settle with answers that contain no logic whatsoever.

Anyway here are just some clips from my favorite TV series, "Dr.House M.D"
And YES, some of the things I say and do came from the great mind of Dr.Gregory House M.D.


Well, lets add up a few extras to this post. Here's George Carlin on the subject of religion




Well guys, that's all the crap I can think of right now about what to post. So I'm just gonna get out of here and do whatever the hell I do.

Bye-Nee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow

Be Sure To Follow So That You Can Be Updated On The New Stuff That's Going On Here.