Saturday, May 12, 2012

Jealousy (Rant #9)

Before we start this lets hold on a minute and read the definition of jealousy

"Jealousy is an emotion and typically refers to the negative thoughts and feelings of insecurity, fear, and anxiety over an anticipated loss of something that the person values, particularly in reference to a human connection. Jealousy often consists of a combination of presenting emotions such as anger, resentment, inadequacy, helplessness and disgust. It is not to be confused with envy."

You know what, fuck jealousy. That THING made me look at myself and say "Screw this, I can never be like that, even though I want to be like THAT, I can never be like THAT because when I was born in this world we didn't even have that customization phase like in most RPG where you customize your own character"

Ugh, it's really annoying how life works. You get born in this world, anyone of you, you may have a fucking FLAW in your body, you get annoyed by it right? makes you wish that I hope I never had these, unless if its removable. But I'm talking about permanent shit that makes your life shitty and you can never get away from jealousy, that's the most annoying part. You will always have to fantasize and look there or look at something and it makes you fantasize about shit that will never happen to you or me or anyone.

AND YES, I'm talking about a fantasy that happens in real life not another anime fantasy that WILL NEVER EVER HAPPEN. Here, I have an example of a fantasy that some of you surely have problems about.

"I want to be as pretty/handsome as that guy"

Ever wondered what reality will answer back at you?... Here I'll show you what reality will answer back at you.

"NOPE, YOU MUST SUCK IT UP BITCH! SUFFER BECAUSE YOU'RE REALLY REALLY UNLUCKY TO BE BORN WITH THAT FACE! AND YOU MUST DEAL WITH IT! GO AHEAD AND MAKE DREAMS ABOUT YOU BEING THE SAME AS THAT GUY/WOMAN BECAUSE IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN"

Yeah, something along the lines of that.

My fantasy here (It's kinda like my point but in a fantasy way) is that, I hope we just have that something we REALLY REALLY WANT IN OUR LIVES that whenever we have that "SOMETHING" we will never have to be jealous of something again.

Well... I guess that's all for now and I know that I'm still not making a review or someshit like that. But screw you guys, I'm taking my day off.. ahaha

Bye-Nee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow

Be Sure To Follow So That You Can Be Updated On The New Stuff That's Going On Here.