Tuesday, January 24, 2012

E-Mail Answering Portion:How do i use my time

Pssh,how do i use my time? very well then.You will know how i "USE" my time.

So this one is what i do during weekdays
  • 5:00 AM - Wake up
  • 5:30 AM - Get up from the bed
  • 5:30 - 6:00 AM - Do whatever it is that you do to get ready for freaking school.
  • 6:00 - 11:30 AM - GO HOME
  • 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM - Do whatever it is at that you do at noon and then go to school
  • 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM - Ha! going home,fuck those people whom i call friends when I'm at home i don't give a shit
  • 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM - 30mins. of doing the stuff that is supposed to be done (I.E Schoolwork)
  • 4:30 PM - 1:30 AM - Anime,Games,Read Some Interesting Things,Rant about shit on TV,Rant on anime's i hate,Play Guitar(Either Electric or Acoustic),Learn something,Drawing,Noting shit for my reviews.
  • 1:30 AM - GO TO FREAKING SLEEP(or i could watch a little bit more anime's until 2AM)
*Phew* Now that's over with, This one is my schedule for weekends! (BEHOLD)
  • 6:00 - 6:30 AM - Breakfast,Take a bath,watch some mythbusters on discovery channel while eating B-fast,
  • 6:30  - 7:00 AM - Finishing this inconsiderate pile of schoolwork
  • 7:00 AM - 12:30 PM - ANIME,GAMES,GUITAR,NEVER GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE STUFF THAT'S GOING AROUND ME,READ INTERESTING THINGS,READ MANGA,DRAW STUFF,DRAW AWESOME STUFF,DRAW CHIBI STUFF,DRAW ECCHI STUFF,DO STUFF,LISTEN TO MUSIC,RANT ABOUT SHIT.
  • 12:30 PM - 12:40 PM - Eat,also wash my dishes
  • 12:40 - 3:00 AM - ANIME,GAMES,GUITAR,NEVER GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE STUFF THAT'S GOING AROUND ME,READ INTERESTING THINGS,READ MANGA,DRAW STUFF,DRAW AWESOME STUFF,DRAW CHIBI STUFF,DRAW ECCHI STUFF,DO STUFF,LISTEN TO MUSIC,RANT ABOUT SHIT
  • 3:00 AM - Seriously go to sleep because I'm drowsy....
I know some people are going to say this
I'm kind off the indoorsy type of person.I don't really enjoy the outdoors unless I'm going to freaking otaku convention,game convention or anything that can be related to the things i like (I.E. Anime, Music, Games)
Also if you think i stay indoors because family is in there.Well all i can say is this
You're probably thinking that I'm the evil-est person in this planet,but shut up I'm not finished yet.You know why i don't like hanging out with my family?! BECAUSE IT'S AWKWARD AS SH*T.I don't like the sight of Dad and Son bonding,NOR do i like the sight of Mother and daughter bonding.I would rather be with friends rather than family.

Anyway,that's all for now
Bye-Nee (Next anime to review will be Denpa Onna To Seishun Otoko)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow

Be Sure To Follow So That You Can Be Updated On The New Stuff That's Going On Here.