Saturday, January 14, 2012

Anime Music:Strike Witches S1 and S2

Damn,i'm too bored to even start watching SNS(Otaku Note:SNS = Shakuga no Shana) I might as well post something here to remove some of my boredom.

Well this one i think is one of my favorite songs from the Strike Witches,it features the 40's tune of music from america.The title is "No one knows M" i don't really know why there is a M there...
Also here is the acoustic version that i showed you guys last time
Some of you might be asking this "what do i like in music?" well if you are a regular reader you might already know the answer,it's INSTRUMENTALS in music.Yes because music now is b*llshit,also the catchy-ness of the song is a positive for me.All i get from western music now is stuff that i don't even want to stare in the eye because it might make me peel my eyes out because of the horribleness of it.

And here's my next one "Bookmark Ahead" The first ED song for strike witches

Well i also have that version where you can hear all of the voice actors
 
Okay,i might be obsessed with this song,i even have a jazz version of it..Oh well...
  
 
Oh remember that Sanya and Eila centered episode? They sang a song there which was called "Sweet Duet"

 
And through vast surfing of the web,i have stumbled upon the acoustic version of this song,Listen to it!
 
*Ehem* here is something to break off the music...Hitler rants about strike witches!...
 
Okay,now that break time is over i will show you the second OP song of strike witches called "Egao No Mahou".I think it translates to "The Magic of Smiles" or "Magic Smile" I would rather stick with the jap title.
Also this song took me a long time to freaking learn in the guitar,but anyway here's "Egao No Mahou"
 
 And another ED song of the Strike Witches would be this "Over Sky" which is a freaking seven hells for my fingers when i was still learning to play this song but thankfully i stopped sucking and actually learned how to play it.

 
(Uhm,please note that,this guy over here is NOT ME)Anyway here is the original OP sequence from the first season.
Ahh,another song that is in the ALBUM,not in the series itself.One of my favorites "Private Wing"
I think this one was one the PS2 game,I GUESS....I don't really have the game...But screw it...
Well,if you haven't watched this anime yet and you were just checking it out,you can search on the archives and click on the month "December" and practically you can see my review of strike witches you can use the link given there and also READ IT FIRST so you know what you're dealing with.Also here is some pictures




 God these pictures are big,and they're even crossing the freaking panel as it is.I say f*ck it lets just post this
Okay that's all for now,maybe next week I'll review SNS (FOR REALS THIS TIME)
Bye-Nee

1 comment:

Follow

Be Sure To Follow So That You Can Be Updated On The New Stuff That's Going On Here.