Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Movie Review: God Bless America

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Say what you will say about this movie being crap, but I will applaud it as hard as I could until my hands feel numb and it bleeds all over with goats coming right off of it instead of real blood.

So, God Bless America... It's just a plain straight to the point movie, there are too many idiots in america and they need to be killed.

Now, that would be bland in text but I will assure you if you realize that the society we live in nowadays are just too, idiotic, unashamed, no decency... Then like what the characters did, you'd go on killing the people that deserve to die. I know this is a bit profound coming off from me, but I think to myself that the characters in the film would probably kill me too since I'm a misanthropic jerk but they kill people who pollute society and make it worse rather than making it good and more joyful.

Let me tell you what the characters did, oh by the way, this is a spoiler so you might as well put a sack on your head and never read this. Okay, so here we got FRANK, he's just your average joe, living a normal life, you know, like myself?... Whereas he has been dealing with a lot of crap from the NEW SOCIETY (I.E. Teenagers being too much of a spoiled brat, people who just talks about what happens on the
T.V. without making good substance of it and stupid stuff on the TV and the radio, basically mass media)
 now because of those crap from society, he has little imaginations (at the first part) of what he would do if they don't go and do the proper protocols of society or should I say, the PROPER social convention. Anyway, one day he got fired, decided he wanted the kill himself but as he was going to kill himself, he see's this CHLOE on T.V. acting like a spoiled brat, telling her parents that she wants an Escalade instead of what she got and take note, she wasn't even saying thanks, she was also saying that she's the one working whereas she is NOT the one working, her dad does.

Now, since Frank has had enough with this spoiled, annoying, indecent, squeeling, screaming, loud idiot, he decides to take the chevrolet that his asshole neighbor has (asshole, because he parks a little bit too close from others that the other car can't get the hell out of his parking space) anyway, he takes the car and goes to a trip to the school where this CHLOE stupid girl goes, now... He's there meets another girl she doesn't know and tells him that he's a perv and now he kills chloe, hand cuffed to the wheel of her new car that her parents got her, Frank was going to burn it with a cloth down the gas tank but the cloth was blown in the wind so he just kills chloe with a 45. cal pistol, He then sees the girl that called him a perv and told him that he was AWESOME or some other line probably, I can't remember...

Now let's fast forward a little bit to the part where the girl meets frank and they go on a quest to kill all these little motherfuckers who pollute the society with more of their crap, people who go to the movies and never turn off their phones and TALK while their at it, people who says GOD HATES FAGS AND JEWS, do they really think that their god is that judging?, people who say the WORST things to a person who has fatal disabilities(an old person, can't even protect himself), People on T.V. that think some guy who can't sing that good has the TALENT of a person like Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson or Bon Jovi or Alice Cooper...

Anyway, they kill those little idiots who think like that and DO it like that, there was even a part that they kill a mean person which is mean like me, but I keep my MEAN thoughts to myself and just don't get close with them so I don't make a fuss or pollute to the society, but this guy is just straight MEAN he jus,,t gushes it out like a hole in a pool. Anyway, Frank and the girl has to split ways because she lied about her parents because she wanted to go so badly because she wants to leave the "stupid normal being forced to become like this and being forced to be like that" kind of life which is kinda not my reason but my reason would be to go with him to kill these unfunny, uninteresting, annoying, polluting, stupid idiots. So they split their roads while the girl is with their parents and Frank is planning to kill every little motherfucker at the show AMERICAN SUPERSTAR which is kinda like American Idol in a nutshell or not even a nutshell, IT IS american idol, a bunch of untalented people being labeled as TALENTED. I admit though at first I thought they were the saving grace of the music industry but after a while they seem to forget what they were supposed to do, I would go down their house and give them a lecture about what is good and what is CRAP.

Long story short, Frank goes on the stage on live TV while he makes his oh precious POINT why he is doing this "killing the idiots spree" good thing he's on live TV and then he makes one of the judges dance and sing the awful song while being boo'd and laughed at, just to know what it would make him feel, anyway forget about that stupid steven clark guy(if you know this movie already)...

Anyway, I would say that this movie is great, it has its crappy side which is somewhat a little bit of crap but the message it delivers is CLEAR and CONCISE and because of that, I literally want every single pollutant in the world watch it, I know I somehow pollute in this ever expanding stupid society of ours but the very least I can do is make a VALID POINT, keep the misanthrope stuff to myself and never talk to any uninteresting people, only go to things that I like like anime conventions and game conventions or anything that I like and never do the stuff these annoying people do.

So basically, this movie has the message that I want people to hear about and reconsider what they do with their everyday life... That's all... and I'll stop the Bye-Nee shit.. I'm tired of it anyway...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow

Be Sure To Follow So That You Can Be Updated On The New Stuff That's Going On Here.