Wednesday, June 6, 2012

E-Mail Answering Portion: MOAR QUESTIONS!

Since people are asking me stuff... I'm going to answer them before they mass up into a giant gelatinous thing.

1.Am I going to review old anime's?
- somewhere in time probably, but not right now, it's not really out of the question but possible

2."AnoHana just pulled off a cheap way to make people cry, all of the inconsistencies with their behaviors are just UGH"
- Apparently, you have no idea how the characters from AnoHana were heavily introduced from the beginning? right?...  They were introduced like that for a reason and that is to make you care about them, simply a drama anime without characters that are relatable is simply STUPID... Seriously, what's the point of the drama if you hate the characters or the characters are slightest bit unrelatable

Also it's not actually a CHEAP WAY, rather I think, it was the best way to pull off a tearjerker. If you actually cried at the end of AnoHana then I'm correct, I suppose not all of them can relate but the magic there was actually making the viewer care about the character, rather than slapping it on the face with an ending that is very very BORING.

3.What happens if Strike Witches would get another season?
- It's either gonna be a load of crap or the next anime to be called as JEWEL ENCRUSTED.

4.Will you waste money on gundam figurines?
- Are you kidding me?... I wasted a lot of money already on gundam figurines.

5.Will you ever listen to other J-Songs aside from anime songs?
- I don't have the hots for J-Bands though but it's either... SCANDAL.. or.. I dunno

6.When will you ever review Vampire Knight?!
- NO, hell no, stop sending me emails as to why I haven't reviewed vampire knight.

1 comment:

Follow

Be Sure To Follow So That You Can Be Updated On The New Stuff That's Going On Here.