Sunday, November 13, 2011

The things i hate!

okay,so again this is the part where people ask me stuff and i answer them.
so this is my way of answering those questions.now,shall we begin?

1.KOREAN SH*T all over my GODLY JAPANESE ANIME'S
Example:you know that cartoon called Winter Sonata and YES ITS AN ANIME BUT NO I WONT RESPECT THAT,I WONT CALL IT AN ANIME TILL THEY CHANGE THE SH*T IN THERE,
oh? you wanna know the reason?...well ITS A F*CKING KOREAN CARTOON.

2.When anime MAGAZINES COMBINE KOREAN SH*T
Example:I started reading this anime magazine till i get to the middle,you know what i did?,i lit that F*CKING MAGAZINE ON FIRE,and yes..i did not combine ANIME with that F*CKING magazine,I DISRESPECT THAT THING UNLESS THEY RELEASE A MAGAZINE WITHOUT KOREAN SH*T all over my JAPANESE GODLY ANIME's.

3.When people watch anime and they don't read any of the dialogue,and they start asking me when they dont understand anything.
Example:I think this is pretty much obvious.

4.When people hate on an anime that is FLAWLESS and GOOD in EVERY SINGLE F*CKING WAY.
Example:when people hate on something as good as TMOHS,Baka Test,Toradora,Infinite Stratos.

5.When a channel on the TV dares to show me an anime called BLEACH,NARUTO,ONE PIECE
Example:on my country they show these PIECE OF SH*T CARTOONS and YES I CALLED IT A CARTOON SINCE ITS NOT COUNTED AS AN ANIME ANYMORE.

hmmm....
Haters don't hate on me,just accept what i said and go cry somewhere else.
lol,im on a TANGENT,also im releasing my boredom through blogger,also i want to point these things out to those SO CALLED OTAKU'S who also love K-POP,K-CARTOONS(WINTERSONATA<PIECE OF SH*T),i wont even call those guys OTAKU'S.

well i guess thats it for my tangent.
bye-nee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow

Be Sure To Follow So That You Can Be Updated On The New Stuff That's Going On Here.