Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Next On My List

well,i figured that i need some NEW anime's to watch since my LIST OF ANIME'S 2 WATCH is on my other laptop which that other laptop is in a repair shop because that laptop is a b*tch.

okay then,now that you know that.I will be stating the next anime's i'll be watching
oh by the way if you have suggestions you can comment and tell me what anime to watch

1.Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sakunai
2.Kimi To Boku

okay i guess some of you know that first one
for the apparent reason that its made by TBS of course i'll be watching that.
and that second one is an ALL BOYS VERSION OF K-ON but without the instruments i guess,both of that anime's are a SLICE OF LIFE Style anime,since that genre is one of my favs.

Expect to have reviews for those anime's when its done.
(DONT FORGET TO SUGGEST YOUR ANIME'S TO ME)
 bye-nee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow

Be Sure To Follow So That You Can Be Updated On The New Stuff That's Going On Here.