Saturday, February 11, 2012

E-Mail Answering Portion

Tons of e-mails,I guess i'll be answering some.

1."Would you consider some Anime's now being a classic when you grow up"
Answer:Of course,I guess to some people if a certain anime stimulated them as a teen or a kid might make them remember their childhood when they grow up.


2."What's the next anime you'll be reviewing?"
Answer:Asura Cryin (I swear,for reals this time) Oh,and I'll be reviewing it next Saturday or Friday i guess.

3."Do you have a date on valentines?"
Answer:Short answer: NO.Long answer: No and i will never get out of my home on that day,Except for classes.

4."How long is your experience in drawing?"
Answer:1 year.....(SERIOUSLY)

5."Which do you prefer Figma or Nendoroid? PICK ONE ONLY"
Answer:Well i would prefer the Figma of course.But if i can get both of them.I might as well take both

6."Give me a random poem for valentines"
Answer:Roses are red,The grass is green,I want you in my bed,If you know what i mean.


7."Pick a better anime from the two Zero No Tsukaima or Shakugan No Shana"
Answer:Eeerr,I guess would choose ZNT over SNS.

Well,that's all the questions i wanted to answer...Since I'm really lazy,I only picked 7 questions...
Bye-Nee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow

Be Sure To Follow So That You Can Be Updated On The New Stuff That's Going On Here.